BASARA FanWorks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR & BY THE FANS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whaddup, it's ya boi, uh, Judas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaiRokutenMaou
Oda Faction
Oda Faction
DaiRokutenMaou

Whaddup, it's ya boi, uh, Judas Empty
PostSubject: Whaddup, it's ya boi, uh, Judas   Whaddup, it's ya boi, uh, Judas Icon_minitime2018-03-26, 3:35 am

I'm going to try to keep this as brief as possible since I'm terrible with introductions.

Hey all, Judas here! I've been trapped in this fandom since the English translations of the third game came out, so I've been here for a while. This series has even been something of a lifeline for me during my darker times. My favorite characters are Oda Nobunaga, Akechi Mitsuhide, Matsunaga Hisahide and Goto Matabei (however you romanize his name).

I'm an artist and writer from time to time, but I have no confidence in my own skills and consider myself pretty mediocre in the grand scheme of things. This is likely to the dismay of others, and I apologize in advance for putting myself down so hard.

Aside from BASARA, I like Digimon an awful lot, and I like horror as a genre overall. Also, don't be surprised if I find a place to yammer about my OCs, since I rather enjoy talking about them, too. idk you can ask me more stuff if you want, I'm horrible at summarizing myself. Razz
Back to top Go down

Whaddup, it's ya boi, uh, Judas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BASARA FanWorks :: The Forum :: About :: The Contributors-
Jump to: