BASARA FanWorks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR & BY THE FANS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the Amazing (not) Tikibuns!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tikibuns
Date Faction
Date Faction
Tikibuns

Introducing the Amazing (not) Tikibuns! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the Amazing (not) Tikibuns!   Introducing the Amazing (not) Tikibuns! Icon_minitime2018-03-25, 1:39 am

I didn't really know what the team wanted, so here goes.

Hi y'all, I'm Tiki. I'm a writer. I'm working on a novel right now called Planes of Existence. I've written several short stories, one of them printed in a magazine. (Funnily enough, it was one inspired by Basara.) I just like writing, and hopefully, if I'm super lucky, I'll be able to make something of myself with it. I have a tumblr (tikibuns), a twitter (tikibunswriting), and a blogger (tikiwrites & tikireviews). I'm not really active on any of those right now, but I'll hopefully get back into the swing of things at some point.

I've been one of those Basara nerds for a few years now. I've played 3 and Utage myself, and I've watched a whole bunch of scenes from 4/Sumeragi. My first exposure was the anime, which inspired me to jump into the roleplay side of things. (I'm slowly reviving my dead blogs.) I'm your basic Date lover, and I know more useless information about them than I'm willing to admit. (My personal favorite "non-canon" member is Masamune's dad.) That being said, I have a bias toward the Toyotomi, and I'll fight all of you for Ishida Mitsunari.

Outside of Basara, I'm super into South Park, so feel free to judge me for that at any time. I also love video games, musicals, youtubers, horror games/movies/shows, and the supernatural. Hit me up if you ever want to talk about that stuff.

Misc stuff? I say "big mood" too much and say "y'all" all the time. My favorite characters are always "my babies", and in everything I write, there's always one character who's blonde and has green eyes. (There's a subconscious explanation for that probably.)

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all better. <3
Back to top Go down

Introducing the Amazing (not) Tikibuns!
Page 1 of 1