BASARA FanWorks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR & BY THE FANS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Nexu101

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexu101
Matsunaga Faction
Matsunaga Faction
Nexu101

Introducing Nexu101 Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Nexu101   Introducing Nexu101 Icon_minitime2018-03-26, 1:35 am

Hello, hello! I'm just going to copy what is in my tumblr about because I am not good at writing about myself lol.

Hi, I’m Kaitlin! I’m female (she/her), I’m a Christian, I live in the United States, I’m an INFJ, I’m studying Genetics and Religion at the University of Georgia (UGA), and I plan to pursue a career in medicine. I also know some French and a teeny tiny bit of Russian. I LOVE soundtrack music as well.

I got into Sengoku Basara after I discovered the Koei Warriors series when Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate was given away to Xbox Live Gold Members for free sometime in the fall of 2016. I watched the anime in late 2016 and have been a fan ever since! I was able to get my hands on Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi recently, and although it's entirely in Japanese, it's still been a blast to play!

I'm not as artistically talented as some other people here, but I've made some composites/edits of Sengoku Basara images before, and I'd like to make some more in the future!

My top 5 favorite Basara characters are: Matsunaga Hisahide, Fuuma Kotaro, Tsuruhime, Maeda Keiji, and Katakura Kojuro. But I love pretty much every character so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On a side note, you can find me pretty much everywhere with the username Nexu101 (with the exception of YouTube, the Nexu101 on YouTube is me, but that's an obsolete account, I use a different one now).
Back to top Go down

Introducing Nexu101
Page 1 of 1